Friday, July 18, 2014

Ghost captured in photo taken at Coventry University Hospital?

A spooky figure has been caught on camera in a deserted ward of the city’s main hospital.
David Deakin, 25, from Chapelfields, took this photo at University Hospital, in Walsgrave, at around 11.30pm on Tuesday – and reckons he’s caught a ghostly figure.
He insists he was alone in the corridor on the maternity ward at the time and now believes mysterious forces could be at work.
David, who was at the hospital while his fiancée Jo gave birth, said: “I think the figure is a woman. A ghost maybe, who knows?
“I took the photo in the labour ward main corridor.
“I was alone and the corridor reminded me of a game called ‘Fear 2’ which one level is set in a hospital and a crazy little girl attacks you.
“I looked at the photo an hour later when talking to the midwife and had to get everyone to check.
“Nobody believed me that I was alone but I wasn’t going to take a photo of a stranger in a hospital was I?
“I felt like someone was playing a prank on me and eventually laughed. It was still strangely unsettling.”

Coventry Ghosts Videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment