Thursday, October 2, 2014

SNAKE-LIKE UFO OBJECT SEEN OVER CALEDONIA, ONTARIO


This unidentified flying object could also be described as looking like a snake, serpent, or Chinese dragon. It doesn’t look like an airplane, helicopter, kite, bird, or anything else you would expect to see flying high among the clouds. The wormlike UFO in the sky moved and turned like a slow moving eel in water. This was truly one of the more interesting daytime UFO sightings in recent memory.

Witness Statement:

“I was driving in Caledonia, Ontario with my family members. I don’t remember the exact time but it was around 6 or 7 pm. The sun was beautiful that time and I told to my girlfriend to take a picture from the sun and we are all looking at the sun at that moment. My girlfriend took a few pictures with her iPhone 3rd generation and we didn’t notice anything strange.”
 
“But… when we went home I checked the photos and I noticed one very clear object above the treetop on the left hand side very close to my car.”
 
Then I saw a couple more flying objects in the sky. One is metallic colour and tear-drop shape with no wings on it.
 
The object on left hand side is really clear and you can see the shape.”
 
“Why I didn’t see it with my own eyes and why the others didn’t see it? But one thing I am sure, the pictures are 100% real.”


Read also:






Source: http://www.paranormics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment